Licenses for Radio

If you're a State of Utah employee using Radio to create a blog and you're listetd on my blogroll to the left, you can contact Cherilyn in my office for a license number.  As I've said, I'm willing to buy 100 of them. 

Please leave comments using the sidebar.

Last modified: Thu Oct 10 12:47:20 2019.